An introduction to Milenomics
Milenomics is: The study of points and miles. A key component of Milenomics is going to be knowing both your travel needs and your limitations.
An example of travel needs:
- Too tall to comfortably fly coach (or injury/age concerns)
- Need to be in XYZ on exactly Jan 15, 2015.
- The opposite of the above: I have to be to back to work by a certain day.
Some examples of personal travel limitations are:
- Time off: How flexible is your employer about time off?
- Size of travel party: Are you booking for yourself, you +1? you +3?
- Budget: Even “free” flights and hotels don’t mean a free trip. What is your budget?