Today we’re back with a http://teacherswithoutborders.org/teach/management-accounting-assignment-help/21/ follow url essay writing service vancouver https://lajudicialcollege.org/forall/writing-a-science-research-paper/16/ personal website resume page help with a cover letter how can i change my email on my iphone 6 viagra alpha blockers http://mcorchestra.org/643-professional-resume-writing-services-san-antonio-tx/ research paper human resource management which is the best essay writing service sample analytical essay https://www.go-gba.org/11554-narrative-essay-with-dialogue-example/ cover letter manuscript submission template medical ethics essay source link follow site java homework help forum http://pejepscothistorical.org/education/marijuana-legalization-thesis/03/ writing a conclusion paragraph for an opinion essay narrative essay assignment https://www.upaya.org/teaching/get-someone-to-write-your-essay/21/ go here interesting hobbies essay proposal writer resume example great argument essaysВ research thesis https://www.guidelines.org/blog/thesis-committee/93/ https://lajudicialcollege.org/forall/phd-proposal-writing-service/16/ no essay scholarships 2016 early years problem solving http://go.culinaryinstitute.edu/how-can-i-block-spam-emails-on-my-iphone-6/ double episode of the Milenomics² No Annual Fee Edition Podcast. In addition to the following news:
- 0:30 Office Depot/Office Max $10 off $300 MCGCs (link)
- 1:20 Simon Mall $1 off Visa Gift Cards (link)
- 2:05 Airline portal Holiday promo: 500 for $200 (link)
- 3:00 CapitalOne adds Emirates and Singapore at a 2:1 ratio ()
- 3:55 BofA Cash Rewards revamp early 2019 (HT Nick at Frequent Miler link)
- 5:20 Some Chase cards getting an additional 1x through year end on Apple/Google Pay (link)
…we tackle a detailed and real life situation in which a reader attempted to put together the Ultimate Chase Ultimate Rewards Trifecta: a Sapphire Reserve, Freedom, and Freedom Unlimited. Rather than the ideal type of stories you might hear elsewhere about all cards being approved and everything going perfectly, this story takes a turn for the worse, and does not end well for Chase or the reader.
Discussion starts at 6:00 on this.
A quick timeline (we cover this in the post, but might be easier for some of you to see here):
- March 2016 Applied for Sapphire Preferred – Approved
- March 2018 Decided to attempt to “Life the Chase UR Lifestyle”
- September 2018 Applied for Standard Freedom 5X – Approved
- September 2018, Downgrade Sapphire Preferred to Freedom Unlimited
- October 2018, Used non-expired 24-Month Sapphire Reserve App to apply. Denied, <48 months since last Sapphire card approval.
- Appealed, with no change in approval
- October 2018, Applied for Chase Ink Preferred. Denied, “Applied for too many cards”
What’s your take on how this was handled, Both by Chase and by the applicant? After you take a listen to the Podcast, come back to www.milenomics.com and share your thoughts below in the comments section.
Subscribe to our Full version of the Milenomics² Podcast
In this week’s Premium (subscription required) version of the podcast we discuss:
- Double Dipping on the ODOM Sale
- Updates on our current in-process mile and point earning techniques
- A deeper discussion of the ways we can seek and find real travel deals
- And much more
Subscribe to the No Annual Fee Edition
Subscribe below to the Free, No Annual Fee Milenomics² podcast on Apple Podcasts:
Or on Google Play Music:
– Written by Sam Simon. All ideas are my own, but I encourage you to see my point of view and I promise I’ll try to do the same. Connect with me on Twitter @Milenomics.