We’ve got a jam packed No Annual Fee version of the Milenomics² Podcast this week.
0:36 Lemoney follow-up (link)
- Post seemed to trigger tracking of community commision for Feb-June 2018
- But subsequent PayPal payments are now said to be held up for a week or two
- What’s with this company?
2:38 $30 off $60 at Amazon for using 1 Amex Membership Reward point (link)
- Works on 3rd party GCs
3:27 $100 Signup Bonus for the Fidelity 2% Cashback Card (link)
4:40 Fee-free $200 Visa GCs at Staples (link)
5:10 New Chase Southwest Card Offers Easy Path to Companion Pass (link)
- Sign up for personal card, spend $4k, get 30,000 points +
- Companion Pass through 12/31/2019
- Deal or Not a Deal?
Subscribe to the Paid version of the Milenomics² Podcast
For a deeper dive into topics like:
- Amex application tricks
- A $750 bank bonus
- A credit card with 20 months of 0% APR
- And more…
Subscribe to the paid version of the podcast:
Subscribe to the No Annual Fee Edition
Subscribe below to the Free, No Annual Fee Milenomics² podcast on Apple Podcasts:
Or on Google Play Music:
– Written by Sam Simon. All ideas are my own, but I encourage you to see my point of view and I promise I’ll try to do the same. Connect with me on Twitter @Milenomics.