0:37 Chase Hyatt Offer: 2 Free Nights + $50 Statement Credit (link)
- Unclear whether this is limited to Category 1-7 (30,000 category) -or- 1-8 (40,000 category)
- Alternate offer of 50,000 points remains available (an eligible for 10,000 point referral)
- Card is subject to 5/24
1:48 3x Fuel Rewards on VCGs at Stop & Shop/Giant/Martin (link)
2:22 Amex Acquires Lounge Buddy (link)
- Google Map of Lounges posted on Award Travel 101 Facebook group (link)
3:52 Hawaiian Airlines 75k Offer. (link)
- $6,000 minimum spend requirement
- Miles have use beyond Hawaii
- Barclays is involved.
5:10 $10 Off $300 Visa Gift Cards at OfficeMax/Depot (link)
- Visa often are followed by MCGC deals
5:37 Bound: New ride-share service Boston-NYC from $99 pp one-way (link)
- Tesla SUVs
- Scheduled pick-up point & time
- Up to 4 people + driver in the car
- What do you think of this conceptually?
- Reminds me of Tesloop out here, started by a kid 4-5 years back, bought out and killed. Famously put 400,000+ miles on a Model S
- Teslas come with unlimited mileage warranties? This is a brilliant way to take advantage of that policy.
7:26 Update on Chase shutdown story we discussed in Episode 17 (link)
- Recap: Friend shutdown after applying for personal (approved) + business card (pending)
- Filed CFPB complaint
- Chase called and re-opened her personal account!
- Business card was not approved, citing lack of a business relationship with Chase (?)
- Caution about filing CFPB complaints–can result in broader examination of your relationship with a company.
Subscribe to the Paid version of the Milenomics² Podcast
Like what you heard in the No Annual Fee version?
On this week’s Paid version we explore:
- Finding New Avenues for Liquidation
- Heightened American Express Sign up Offers
- Freebird & Uber
- And Much more
Subscribe to the paid version of the podcast here:
Subscribe to the No Annual Fee Edition
Subscribe below to the Free, No Annual Fee Milenomics² podcast on Apple Podcasts:
Or on Google Play Music:
– Written by Sam Simon. All ideas are my own, but I encourage you to see my point of view and I promise I’ll try to do the same. Connect with me on Twitter @Milenomics.