Welcome back to the Milenomics² No Annual Fee Podcast. Episode 2 kicks off with news and then we dive into a listener question as well.
Title: What Amex needs to do instead of 5x Fine Hotels & Resorts, Citi bungles refer-a-friend, Absurd Stacking, and Citi Sears alternatives
- Amex 5x on Fine Hotels & Resorts Bookings
- Citi refer-a-friend
- Absurd stacking opportunity
- $10 G-Money rebate on $100 Happy Card purchase at giftcards .com 11/2-11/8
- 5% cashback when shopping through RebatesMe (work with a friend’s referral for an additional 10% cashback for friend)
- Buy $200 MCGCs at Bed Bath Beyond for $25 Bed Bath GC rebate when buying 2 x $200 MCGCs (see DoC for promo terms, starts 11/23)
- Link Happy cards to airline portals to trigger holiday bonus (beware of contention with eBates in-store cashback)
- Liquidate MCGCs through Plastiq with FFDs from recent promo
- Listener question: What’s a good alternative to the Citi Sears card?
- Link to the calculator we discuss to compare high end cards’ earning.
In this week’s Premium (subscription required) version of the podcast we discuss a In store Cashback apps, Chase Pay 5x Freedom Q4 techniques, and much more:
And don’t forget, the No Annual Fee podcast is unique as well, so be sure to subscribe to it:
Subscribe to the Free, No Annual Fee Milenomics² podcast on Apple Podcasts:
Or on Google Play Music:
– Written by Sam Simon. All ideas are my own, but I encourage you to see my point of view and I promise I’ll try to do the same. Connect with me on Twitter @Milenomics.