Welcome back to the Milenomics² No Annual Fee Podcast. Episode 2 kicks off with news and then we dive into a listener question as well.
Title: What Amex needs to do instead of 5x Fine Hotels & Resorts, Citi bungles refer-a-friend, Absurd Stacking, and Citi Sears alternatives
- Amex 5x on Fine Hotels & Resorts Bookings
- Citi refer-a-friend
- Absurd stacking opportunity
- $10 G-Money rebate on $100 Happy Card purchase at giftcards .com 11/2-11/8
- 5% cashback when shopping through RebatesMe (work with a friend’s referral for an additional 10% cashback for friend)
- Buy $200 MCGCs at Bed Bath Beyond for $25 Bed Bath GC rebate when buying 2 x $200 MCGCs (see DoC for promo terms, starts 11/23)
- Link Happy cards to airline portals to trigger holiday bonus (beware of contention with eBates in-store cashback)
- Liquidate MCGCs through Plastiq with FFDs from recent promo
- Listener question: What’s a good alternative to the Citi Sears card?
- Link to the calculator we discuss to compare high end cards’ earning.
In this week’s Premium (subscription required) version of the podcast we discuss a In store Cashback apps, Chase Pay 5x Freedom Q4 techniques, and much more:
And don’t forget, the No Annual Fee podcast is unique as well, so be sure to subscribe to it:
Subscribe to the Free, No Annual Fee Milenomics² podcast on Apple Podcasts:
Or on Google Play Music:
Had to listen to the Happy Card idea twice to really understand it but thanks for the idea 🙂
Becky: Thanks for taking the time to comment. The time that this would take and possibility of everything that could go wrong make it fringe for sure. But as an academic exercise I still think there’s value in outlining it.