A fun week here on the No Annual Fee Podcast, where we’re discussing the following:
0:32 Italian-issued Tickets for Fun and Profit (link)
- Probably best to keep this as an academic idea, but a fun read by God Save the Points.
1:46 Citi ThankYou Points 30% Bonus to Virgin Atlantic (link)
- Matches the Membership Rewards promo from a few weeks ago.
- The Program is either outstanding or completely terrible depending on the use of the miles.
- Do not transfer if you don’t know what to do with the miles.
2:26 5 Best: Credit cards to put in your spouse’s wallet
- Amex Personal Gold 4x MRs grocery and dining
- CNB Crystal Infinite 3x on groceries, dining, travel, gas
- Amex Blue Business Plus 2x everywhere
- Bank of America Premium Rewards with Platinum Honors ($100k) for 2.625% everywhere
- No Fee Chase Freedom Unlimited 1.5x URs everywhere
- Honorable mention (not available any more): Citi AT&T Access More 3x for online retail (leave it near your home computer)
- Citi double cash 2% everywhere with Price Protection
- CNB Crystal infinite 3x Just about anywhere
- Blue Business Plus 2MR everywhere (2.5% CB, 3% towards flights)
- BofA Premium Rewards 2.625 – Tough to beat
- DO NOT Put a card you’re working the minimum spend on:
- Enticing to overspend
- Hard to tell if the MSR has been met
Like what you heard in the No Annual Fee version? This is just the tip of the iceberg.
Subscribe to the paid version of the podcast here:
On this week’s subscriber podcast:
- Long Haul Business Class to Europe (with Miles)
- Demand Schedule Troubles
Subscribe to the No Annual Fee Edition
Subscribe below to the Free, No Annual Fee Milenomics² podcast on Apple Podcasts:
Or on Google Play Music:
– Written by Sam Simon. All ideas are my own, but I encourage you to see my point of view and I promise I’ll try to do the same. Connect with me on Twitter @Milenomics.