0:35 [Sam] AA Showing More Award Space on Mobile? (link)
- Seems to be that there’s a new search interface and a legacy one
- They sometimes show different results
- TPG post
2:33 [Robert] Speedway: $15 voucher for Speedway gas GC when purchasing $100 3rd party GC
- Lowe’s, Home Depot and others (Texas Roadhouse, Netflix, Cabellas, Dominos, Bass Pro Shops and Google Play)
- Through 6/30
4:43 [Sam] Rakuten closing accounts buying GC in-store(link)
- Bed Bath Beyond likely the issue now
- Was also a problem with office Max for some commenters
- Better play? 3pgc online?
6:30 [Robert] Amex Membership Rewards now transfer to Qantas (link)
- Citi also a transfer partner
- Good for El Al, potentially Aer Lingus (depending on distance) and…China Eastern First (strange I know)
8:29 [Sam] Amex Priority Pass No Longer Work at Airport Restaurants (link)
- Effective August 1, 2019
- Doesn’t affect Chase Sapphire Reserve, Citi Prestige, CNB Crystal [yet]
10:17 [Robert] Amex Delta Sign Up Bonuses at All-Time Highs
- Referral links not yet updated, but will likely follow
- Guidance here is to wait and position for spousal referral
- Breaking: I got a targeted offer in the mail for the Delta Reserve card with no lifetime language across all Amex Delta cards
- Check: http://delta.com/75reserve to see if you’re targeted (if it malfunctions out after entering your Delta account number, you’re not targeted)
- Affiliate (DansDeals), public, referral, targeted w/no lifetime…inflationary trend?
14:19 [Sam] Barclays Asking for Proof of Business After Credit Card Approval (link)
- Unheard of.
- Has Anyone been affected?
15:53 [Robert] Hertz Devalues Award Chart (link)
- Ex: 1 week rental 3,750 (was 2,750)
- 1 day 750 (was 550-750)
- Hard to earn Hertz rewards
- They’re still rather valuable per-point but since they’re hard to earn without actually renting from Hertz it amounts to a rather weak rebate
19:08 [Sam] $10 off of $100 or more in visa GC at Safeway stores through 6/8
- Confirmed working on variable load $500s
- Great time to test multiple designs for fuel points. Don’t buy single designs.
- Just 4 U coupon must be linked
- Erases the $5.95 fee
- One per account
- Strong reason to start putting together more j4u accts.
- Do not work on plastiq, don’t buy if you don’t have a good liquidation method for them.
19:59 [Robert ] 3x Fuel Rewards on Mastercard GCs at Stop & Shop
Like what you heard in the No Annual Fee version?
Subscribe to the paid version of the podcast here:
On this week’s subscriber podcast:
We Play a Game of Think Fast and Update you on what we did last week to earn Miles & Points.
Subscribe to the No Annual Fee Edition
Subscribe below to the Free, No Annual Fee Milenomics² podcast on Apple Podcasts:
Or on Google Play Music: