It’s launch week here on the Milenomics² podcast! We’re out of our beta 0.X shows and into Episode 1 today.
On today’s show we discuss:
- 0:37 Hyatt makes us cringe with rumblings about a 40,000 point/nt Category 8 hotel. Check the Small Luxury Hotels list for potential bookings moving forward.
- 1:45 Chase rolls out the Expedia search engine across all cards but things like Vacation Rentals are all Sold Out
- 3:02 Airline portal holiday shopping bonuses (and how to maximize them)
- 4:20 Reader Question: Net it out for me really quickly. When should I transfer URs to partners vs redeem through the Chase portal?
In this week’s Premium (subscription required) version of the podcast we discuss a Crash Course in Grocery Store Manufactured Spend:
Subscribe below to the Free, No Annual Fee Milenomics² podcast on Apple Podcasts:
Or on Google Play Music:
– Written by Sam Simon. All ideas are my own, but I encourage you to see my point of view and I promise I’ll try to do the same. Connect with me on Twitter @Milenomics.